Thursday, 28 March 2013

# BreakingNews # Entertainment

Kim Kardashian denies abusing Nigeria on twitter

 Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian is ambience the almanac beeline apropos an abhorrent cheep that was fabricated to attending as if it had appear from her Twitter account.

"I see there's a photo shopped cheep amphibian around, allegedly I said something about Nigeria. That was NOT me, or my feelings," the mom-to-be wrote on Wednesday morning.



Click here to read more on previous post about her tweet about Nigeria

The brilliant was apropos to a cheep that read, "Nigeria is such a abominable country. I couldn't delay to leave. lol Scott said their women attending like apes and I agree."

----

Kardashian went on to added assure her followers she had annihilation to with it by adding, "That affected cheep is actual advancing & I would NEVER EVER cheep something like that."


Whats your Opinion on this? Share with us what you feel by using the comment box below.
Post a Comment

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica