Wednesday, 27 March 2013

# BreakingNews # Celebrities

Kim Kardashian Wears Three Different Maternity Outfits in One Day


Which maternology attending is best? Kim Kardashian had a abounding day of interviews in NYC on Tuesday, March 26 to advance her new blur Temptation, which meant a lot of apparel changes for the abundant star.
                   Kim Kardashian seen on the streets of Manhattan on March 26, 2013 in New York City.
Kardashian afflicted up her attending three times on Tuesday. The 32-year-old absoluteness star, who is assured her aboriginal adolescent with admirer Kanye West, started her day by administration a Valentino top, Ferragamo brim and Christian Louboutin heels to Acceptable Morning America.

On the show, the mom-to-be discusses how she's aggravating to avoid criticism. "Kourtney warned me if you become a mom and become pregnant, there will be this accomplished new accumulation of critics that will criticize me for aggregate you do," Kardashian said. "If I abrasion one blush clothes, I'm in this affectionate of mood. Or if I abrasion heels, they're harmful."
            Kim Kardashian on March 26, 2013 in New York City.
She again afflicted into a Lanvin dress, Christian Louboutin heels and Lorraine Schwartz adornment to babble with Michael Strahan and and bedfellow co-host Kristin Chenoweth on Live with Kelly and Michael. "How beautiful is Kristin Chenoweth!?" Kardashian tweeted afterwards the show. "She abounding in for Kelly today on Kelly and Michael! I could apprehend her allocution all day. I adulation her voice!"

Finally, Kardashian captivated up her plan day by alteration into a adult amber covering dress from her boyfriend's collection, a atramentous covering anorak and Gucci heels.
                    Kim Kardashian sighting  on March 26, 2013 in New York City.
The Kourtney & Kim Take Miami brilliant explained on GMA why she's not a fan of collapsed shoes. "You apperceive what, they in fact aching my back," she said. "I adulation top heels . . . Whatever makes me feel good, I wish to wear. And I adulation cutting heels. I'm aggravating the flats, but we'll see."

Tell Us: Which one of Kardashian's maternity looks from March 26 do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica

@soratemplates