Friday, 29 March 2013

# Celebrities # Entertainment

Lil Wayne opened up about the cause of the seizures that left him hospitalized

    State Farm Champions Classic
Lil Wayne has assuredly opened up about the could cause of the seizures that larboard him ailing for canicule beforehand this month: He has epilepsy.

In an account with radio base Power 106, Weezy accepted he's had abounding added seizures than anybody thinks. "Like, this isn't my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh seizure. I've had a agglomeration of seizures, y'all just never apprehend about them," he said. "But this time it got absolute bad 'cause I had three of them in a row and on the third one, my affection amount went down to like 30 per cent. Basically, I could've died, so that is why it was so serious. But the acumen getting for the seizures is just apparent stress, no rest, overworking myself."


Whats your Opinion on this? Share with us what you feel by using the comment box below.
Post a Comment

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica