Thursday, 21 March 2013

# Actors # Entertainment

Nigerian Artist: Jesse Jagz leaves record label "chocolate City"


 

Jesse has been in the almanac characterization for about 2 years, area his brother MI is the carnality admiral of the label.

Jesse has absitively to move on, although the acumen for his avenue is unclear, he says he's abrogation with no bad blood

In a columnist account beatific by Jesse to his fans, he notified the accepted accessible about of his avenue from the almanac label.

I, Jesse Garba Abaga (also accepted as Jesse Jagz) an artisan aforetime active to Chocolate City Music characterization hereby wishes to acquaint my admirers and the accepted accessible about my autonomous avenue from the label.

After my antecedent two year acknowledged acceding with Chocolate City, I do not ambition to renew my arrangement with them and as such accept proceeded to abide my music career with my new aggregation at Jesse Jagz Nation.

I still advance a affable accord with the administration of Chocolate City and my above characterization mates and I ambition them the best in all their approaching endeavors.

Any added advice will be anesthetized beyond through my arranger but until then, accept a acceptable day. Look out for my green anthology JagZNation Vol. 1 advancing out in July 2013.

Jesse Jagz's hit singles Wetin Dey, Pump It Up, Nobody Test Me, Bend Down Low, Sugar Cane Baby and The Greatest were all appear beneath Chocolate City.

Whats your Opinion on this? Share with us what you feel by using the comment box below.
Post a Comment

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica