Monday, 8 April 2013

# Celebrities # Entertainment

Kim K Opens up over pregnancy shock on Reality Show

 With child: Kim Kardashian was seen revealing her pregnancy news to sister Kourtney on her reality show on Sunday night
Kim Kardashian wanted to wait until she remarried before having a baby.

The 32-year-old reality TV star - who is in the process of divorcing Kris Humphries - and her partner Kanye West will welcome their first child into the world in July.


But the Model admits the news came as a shock, as she originally planned to freeze her eggs to boost her chances of conceiving in the future.

Speaking on Sunday night's season finale of Kourtney & Kim Take Miami, she said: 'I just cannot believe I am having a baby. Kanye and I are like "Is this happening?" Oh my God. Am I ready for this? Like, can I handle this?

'The whole plan with my doctor was to go to Miami, get off birth control, really clean out my system, freeze my eggs and I got pregnant.

'I was freezing my eggs because I did not want to get pregnant right this minute, I wanted to wait until I got divorced and hopefully remarried.

'This whole experience for me has been just shocking, exciting, but shocking.'
---


Whats your Opinion on this? Share with us what you feel by using the comment box below.
Post a Comment

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica