Monday, 15 April 2013

# Celebrities # Entertainment

Kim Kardashian BFF speaks out against Ray-J "Hit it First”


       Lavo Nightclub 2 Year Anniversary Party
Kim Kardashian just can’t catch a break!

After constant scrutiny for her pregnancy weight gain her ex Ray-J came out with the single “I Hit it First”, but luckily Kim’s friends have her back.



Kim’s longtime BFF, Jonathan Cheban is speaking out against the new single telling US Weekly “When I saw that idiot Ray J made a song about her, you know I held myself back from twittering,” adding “but you know I can’t deal with a thousand people twittering back and forth so I let it go, I mead who does that?! You’re a loser and you’ll always be a loser.”

Those are fighting words- can’t wait to see how this plays out!


Whats your Opinion on this? Share with us what you feel by using the comment box below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica

@soratemplates