Friday, 26 April 2013

# Gossip # LWN

Man got deported from Saudi Arabia for being 'too handsome' (Pictures)


                   
Drop dead gorgeous actor, poet and fashion photographer Omar Borkan Al Gala (pictured above) from UAE was one of the three men ordered to leave a cultural festival early this month in Saudi Arabia and then thrown out of the country because authorities thought their looks could corrupt their young women.

Arabic newspaper Elaph wrote: ‘A festival official said the three Emiratis were taken out on the grounds they are too handsome and that the commission (for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vices) members feared female visitors could fall for them.’
 
See more photos of him below

                               
                               


                     
                              
                               
                               
                                   
                                   
           

Whats your Opinion on this?Kindly Share with us what you feel by using the comment box below.


Be Sociable! Share this.

3 comments:

  1. Ι pay а quick visit ԁаy-to-day somе web рages
    and webѕites to read artіcleѕ or reνiews,
    but this weblog offeгs quality based
    contеnt.

    Heге is my blog; Cash Structured settlement

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure exactly why but this website is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll
    check back later and see if the problem still exists.


    my web site acaicooking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to
    me. Anyhow, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!


    My site; http://wheretowatchworldwarzonline.blogspot.cz/2013/07/where-to-watch-world-war-z-full-movie.html

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica