Saturday, 6 April 2013

# Foreign News # Gossip

OMG: Michelle Obama called herself a single mom forgetting that her husband is in the picture

                       
Michelle Obama accidentally called herself a single mom during a televised interview on Thursday, momentarily forgetting that her husband is in the picture.

The First Lady was talking about healthy foods as part of her ongoing Let's Move! initiative and made the slip when she was discussing how the demands of raising a family can leave little time for nutritious cooking and also answering questions about the difficulties that working parents can have when they try to balance
their office lives with their home lives. "Before coming to the White House, I was in that position," she confessed. "Working, driving kids to practice, not having enough time to shop or cook, not having the energy."

'Believe me, as a busy single mother,' Obama said, before quickly correcting herself, 'Or I shouldn't say single - as a busy mother.'

Her remarks came the same day that the President was criticized for remarking that California's Kamala Harris is the 'best looking attorney general' in the country.


Whats your Opinion on this? Share with us what you feel by using the comment box below.

7 comments:

  1. Excellent pieces. Keep writing such kind of information on your blog.

    Im really impressed by it.
    Hello there, You have performed an incredible
    job. I will definitely digg it and in my view suggest to my friends.
    I am sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

    my website - kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so interesting! I do not believe I've read through anything like that before.
    So good to find somebody with some unique thoughts on this subject matter.
    Really.. thanks for starting this up. This website is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!


    Also visit my website corportation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally,
    it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence
    on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something
    enlightening to read?

    Here is my page :: addons ()

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You are amazing! Thanks!

    My web site; nigerian traditional weddings pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your website,
    how can i subscribe for a weblog website? The account helped me a appropriate
    deal. I have been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

    my page - wedding party

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, yup this article is in fact good and I have learned
    lot of things from it concerning blogging. thanks.


    My homepage: wedding photography pricing

    ReplyDelete
  7. If some one wants expert view about blogging after that i advise him/her to pay a quick visit this blog, Keep up the nice job.


    Here is my blog - engagement photo ideas

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica

@soratemplates