Saturday, 13 April 2013

# Entertainment # Foreign Entertainment

Shakira Shows Off Her Baby "Milan"

               Shakira and her baby Milan
There’s no doubt that this little guy is Shakira’s all-time favorite contestant on The Voice.

The Colombian superstar proudly showed off three-month-old son Milan when paid the superstar mom a visit on the Los Angeles set.

Shakira, 36, welcomed baby Milan with Spanish soccer stud Gerard Pique, 26, in January -- and the tiny tot is already learning what it takes to be a performer-in-the-making at an early age.


"Clearly Milan's intrigued by this performance," she captioned the adorable photo. "5th coach."

Shakira recently confessed to reporters in Paris that she was still discovering a lot of new things about motherhood.

"I don't think I can even describe it with words yet. I'm very new at this, so I'm still discovering so many new things every day -- about him and about myself in this new world as a mother," she said. "It's full of surprises and full of excitement."

Do you think baby Milan resembles his famous mommy or daddy? Tell us what you think below.

1 comment:

  1. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This post posted at this web site is truly good.


    Also visit my web site ... moliere

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica

@soratemplates