Saturday, 18 May 2013

# Beyonce # Celebrities

Beyonce Slams Pregnancy Rumors ... But Doesn't Deny Them

 

 Rumours began circulating after the Love on Top singer wore a high-waisted Givenchy gown to the Met Ball in New York - and then stepped up a gear after she cancelled her Mrs. Carter Show performance in Belgium on Tuesday, citing 'dehydration and exhaustion'.

Despite E! News claiming that the rumours have been confirmed by several sources, Bey has yet to make an official announcement on the subject.

I can't stop the rumors from starting, and I can't really change peoples minds who believe them, all I can do is sit back and laugh at these low life people who have nothing better to do than talk about me." - Beyonce Post on her Instagram account.



The Single Ladies star has always been open about her desire to have another child, stating during an interview on Good Morning America that she would love a sibling for 16-month-old Blue Ivy when the time is right.

She stated: "I would like more children. I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being a big sister. At some point, when it’s supposed to happen."

Whats your Opinion on this? Kindly Share with us what you feel by using the comment box below.



Be Sociable! Share this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica

@soratemplates