Tuesday, 7 May 2013

# Celebrities # Entertainment

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Spotted at Gala 2013 In Givenchy

     Met Gala 2013: Kim Kardashian and Kanye WestMet Gala 2013: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West hit the red carpet in his and hers Givenchy designs for Monday’s star-studded Met Gala in New York City.

Kardashian, 32, dressed up her baby bump in a floral number with attached gloves, courtesy of Givenchy creative director and this year’s Gala co-chair Riccardo Tisci, while West, 35, suited up in basic black.
See more Photo's below......


 
 
 

Whats your Opinion on this? Kindly Share with us what you feel by using the comment box below.



Be Sociable! Share this.

4 comments:

  1. My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a variety of
    websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
    I have heard good things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into
    it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

    my weblog :: customize mlb jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good blog you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed here?
    I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

    My web page ... cheap tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll
    be book-marking and checking back often!

    Also visit my web blog - louis vuitton outlet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for any other informative blog. Where else could I
    am getting that type of information written in such
    a perfect way? I've a mission that I am simply now working on, and I've been at the glance out for such information.


    Here is my website :: louis vuitton handbags outlet

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica

@soratemplates