Tuesday, 21 May 2013

# Celebrities # Entertainment

Riccardo Tisci says his best sexual experience was with a famous man

              

Famous man? Who might he be talking about? For those who don't know, RicardoTisci is the Fashion designer who was recently rumoured to be Kanye West's gay lover. Anyway, Ricardo did an interview with Vogue  last month and when asked to reveal his "best sexual experience", the fashion mogul said it was with a well known man!  Read what he said below

    "I have several but the one I think immediately is an experience I had with a man who is known. I never imagined that something could happen between us and it's still the hottest weekend of my life. Nobody really knows if this guys is straight or gay, it is a mystery. However, I was attracted to him, his way of speaking, thinking, walking, dressing. I love what he does an an artist. This weekend both, the intimate moment has really reinforced my attraction to him."

DO you think he's referring to Kanye? There have been rumours. Anyway, hope he doesn't write a tell-all book one day

Whats your Opinion on this? Kindly Share with us what you feel by using the comment box below.




Be Sociable! Share.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica

@soratemplates