Wednesday, 8 May 2013

# Celebrities # Entertainment

Selena Gomez covers the June Issue of "InStyle" Magazine

 

AHHH............, IT'S HERE! Selena Gomez's InStyle magazine cover has finally arrived! Hot on the heels of Selly's own "Come & Get It" music video release just last night, InStyle has revealed that Miss Gomez is their June 2013 cover girl. Beaming in a black, navy, and cobalt strapless jumpsuit by Stella McCartney, Selena fronts the summer issue looking warm-weather appropriate but also chic and sophisticated. Jewel tone Fendi bangles provide the color palette for the mag's cover lines, but the candy-colored summer FASHUN does not stop there!

During an interview with InStyle magazine, Selena Gomez has addressed her romance with Justin Bieber, revealing she 'couldn't help' but fall in love with the teen idol.


Gomez discussed the pressures of having such a high-profile relationship, stating: "It’s uncomfortable that everywhere I go, people know.



"I don’t like that. But Justin and I never really focused on the attention. You can’t help who you date. So I wouldn’t swear off that or say that’s what I want again. I don’t know. I’m a kid, and a breakup is normal.

"I have to go through the emotions and feel it out. I’m doing my own thing, being with my friends, and he’s doing very well too."

While Gomez and JB have since rekindled their romance, she went on to reveal writing a song about their split helped her deal with the situation.

The 20-year old claimed: "That’s the most personal track on the record, for sure. I think it’s a sweet way of releasing it.

"It’s not an aggressive approach to what people are probably expecting. I’m sure he’ll love it too."

Whats your Opinion on this? Kindly Share with us what you feel by using the comment box below.




Be Sociable! Share this.
Post a Comment

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica