BBA Housemates Bolt and Betty have sex in the House (VIdeo)

 

Since the Show Started i don't really know the housemates well or even what they do in the House. But, some days back have been seeing  pics like above on the Net, saying there was sex in the house, but my taught was that people have started their framing act, though i knew that the  housemates often plays some game of such but i dont believe when it comes to the sex part cuz before i could Blog on any stuff i always make sure i confirmed it.... So while going through some Nigerian Blogs Today, I found their real sex tape.

BBA Housemates Bolt from Sierre Leone and Betty from Ethiopia had sex just three days into the show. If you haven't seen the video yet, See it Below...then thank me later.

18+ readers only!



Whats your Opinion on this? Kindly Share with us what you feel by using the comment box below.


Be Sociable! Share.
BBA Housemates Bolt and Betty have sex in the House (VIdeo) BBA Housemates Bolt and Betty have sex in the House (VIdeo) Reviewed by Tanimowo Boluwatife on 12:10 Rating: 5

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am actually glad to read this website posts which contains plenty of valuable information, thanks for providing such information.



Here is my webpage; sex

Anonymous said...

shame

Anonymous said...

I rarely leave a response, but i did a few searching and wound
up here "BBA Housemates Bolt and Betty have sex in the House (VIdeo)".
And I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Is it just me or does it look like some of these remarks appear like they are written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting on other online social sites, I would like to keep up with everything new you have to post. Would you make a list of every one of all your community sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Look into my site: http://ofertyerotyczne.waw.pl

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else however it is only placing the other person's weblog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

My web page sex

Anonymous said...

she seemed depressed after it ended, i hope she is OK

Anonymous said...

I can't view this shit!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

Here is my web blog :: www.calkiemwcipke.pl sex

Anonymous said...

she was being real,coz she loves him and she was simply proving that

Anonymous said...

I think she is supposed to be only one in top of other to do real sex but she did a dog style sex. "Fara"

Anonymous said...

Lets do it this my home please...

Anonymous said...

Since the admin of this website is working, no doubt very soon it will
be famous, due to its quality contents.

Feel free to visit my website :: live cams for sex

Anonymous said...

I still don't know d essence of this show ?

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally something about sex.

Also visit my page ... xxx

Ezekiel Eazye said...

I don't know what they are teaching to the society...

Sonam Sharma said...

Click Here to Download Ragini MMS 2 Trailer And Sexy Hot Videos By Sunny Leone.
Click Here To Download More Sunny Leone Hot & Sexy UnCensored Movies & Trailer

Xclusive-Africa. Powered by Blogger.