Monday, 24 June 2013

# Celebrities # Entertainment

Justin Bieber Falls Down Stairs, Shows Off Injury (Photo+Video)


Justin Bieber has taken to Instagram to show off his injuries after falling down some stairs.

The Boyfriend hitmaker posted a short clip explaining how he took a tumble before a photoshoot with Adidas, with the footage including a close-up of a scratch on his neck.

During the video, JB said: "Why I gotta fall and cut my neck before a photoshoot… fun.”

He then jokes: “So I decided that I was going to fall down the stairs. So I did. So that's exactly what I did.”
Watch the Video Below.....

 
 Source: MTV-UK
Whats your Opinion on this? Kindly Share what you feel by using the comment box below..

Be Sociable! Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica

@soratemplates