Tuesday, 30 July 2013

# Celebrities # DJ Khaled

Is DJ Khaled's Proposal To Nicki Minaj A Publicity Stunt

 
Recently The rapper in a Interview sent a proposal to Nicki, When i first heared about it, I taught it wqas for real now the rapper took to his twitter Account to announce a new Track tittled "I Wanna be With U" featuring Nicki Minaj and Rick Ross.

Moreover, Nicki Minaj called into Funkmaster Flex’s Hot 97 Radio show to clear the air and set the record straight. When asked about Khaled’s marriage proposal, Nicki giggled:

I was shocked just like the rest of the world and I was cracking up laughing with the rest of the world ’cause Khaled is a master at what he does…Khaled is my brother and Khaled was not serious with that damn proposal, ya’ll. Please let it go. He was kidding. He’s not attracted to me, he doesn’t like me. We’re brother and sister.”
Post a Comment

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica