Monday, 22 July 2013

# Celebrities # Entertainment

Selena Gomez Confirms Split From Justin Bieber

 
Pop princess Selena Gomez has confirmed she is no longer dating teen heartthrob Justin Bieber.

Gomez confirmed the news in an E! Special interview with Ryan Seacrest, and also told the host what lessons she's learned from her high profile relationship.

"I learned a lot," the star revealed. "I learned that I should definitely keep it way more private next time."

For any potential suitors lining up for their own shot at love with Gomez, the Come & Get It singer has also dished on what she looks for in a man.

Selena explained: "Honesty. Egos turn me off, big time. Continue...

"I mean it's hard to just date in this industry, it really is, because it doesn't have to be anything serious, it can just be something fun - and it should be because I'm young - but, you just can't really help the people that you meet or that you fall in love with or that you wanna date."

She added: "I want someone who can make me laugh and just be normal and understand my lifestyle and how I wanna live it."

The E! Special was recorded ahead of the singer's landmark 21st birthday which she celebrates today, and Gomez even shared her plans for the big day!

"I'll have a birthday party but I'll have a dinner on the actual birthday and I will order my first glass at a restaurant," which Selena said would likely be a nice red wine.

-MTVUK
Post a Comment

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica