Wednesday, 25 September 2013

# Africa Music # Empire Mates Entertainment

F tune (@Ftune007) features Shaydee (@ShaydeeBoi) on new single.

UK-based Nigerian rising star Fortune Akaleme finally took a giant step by returning home last week and to start up his music career.
Presently signed to KZ Mogaji Entertainment, F tune collaborates with Shaydee who joined Banky W’s led Empire Mates Entertainment last year to release an excellent new remix “The Center (Remix) and The Center.
Listen below 'The Center'...
Be Sociable! Share

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.I will ensure
    that I bookmark your blog and may come back someday. I
    want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a nice day!


    Look into my page ... oyster mushrooms

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica

@soratemplates