Tuesday, 8 October 2013

# Actress # Encomium magazine

Actress Halima Abubakar acquires 2011 Crysler Convertible Dodge

 
The Nollywood's Actress, Halima Abubakar  has just got herself a big ride, a 2011 black Crysler Convertible Dodge worth N10million accoding to a price i see online.

Announcing her recent acquisition to Encomium magazine, Halima said: “It’s true I have just acquired the car, but I don’t like talking about anything like that. But I thank God for blessing my career wonderfully."
                                           
And when asked how much it costs she said: "I won’t disclose that but you’re free to find out how much it’s worth from any auto dealer. I only know it’s not a cheap car”. Though have already saw the pics but can't post it because Nigerian bloggers when they have something no one else have they put their watermark on it so i don't have permission to use it that what am trying to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica