Tuesday, 26 November 2013

# Entertainment # Gossip

Happy Birthday to me Tanimowo Michael Ayomide as i clock 17

 In case you don't know me, am  Tanimowo Michael Ayomide the founder and editor of this entertainment blog XclusiveAfrica's Blog. Today, i turn 17 and On this special day, i wish myself the very best, all the joy i can ever have and may i be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May i have a fantastic birthday and many more to come.

May my birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.

May my birthday be filled with many happy hours and my life with many happy birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

Kindly Send your wishes by tweeting @Xclusive_Africa or by texting/calling  +2348141343308 or by commenting below. #OneLove


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica

@soratemplates