Friday, 16 May 2014

# Beyonce # Celebrities

Jay-Z, Solange Knowles have 'moved on' from elevator row

Jay-Z and his wife Beyonce's sister say they have apologised to each other and agreed to "move forward" after an "unfortunate" fight in an elevator, which became public with a leaked video.

The celebrity couple and Solange Knowles had said nothing since a security video of her repeatedly attacking Jay-Z emerged last week, triggering fevered online speculation about what they were fighting about.

A statement on Thursday did not explain exactly what the dispute was, but said they both shared any blame and were determined to remain united as a family.

"As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage... there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident," they said in a joint Knowles-Carter family statement to the Associated Press news agency.

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica

@soratemplates