Wednesday, 25 June 2014

# Actress # Entertainment

I don't befriend people who have ugly attitude - Joselyn Dumas

Ghanaian actress and television personality, Joselyn Dumas' friendship is not open to all; certainly not for people whose attitude she considers ugly.

In a rare radio interview, the actress, when asked "Can a man and a woman be just friends?" on the Super Morning Show on Joy FM with Kojo Yankson last Friday.

Joselyn made the revelation while answering a question on the topic: .

"I don't befriend ugly people naturally because I don't think I am ugly so I attract very beautiful people - men and women. I've never made an ugly friend, all my friends are beautiful," the talk show host stated.



According to the award winning actress, because she is not ugly in character, she attracts beautiful people, and so befriends only pretty people.

Expanding her views on the topic, the actress noted that there is nothing wrong with a male and a female agreeing to be platonic friends.

"You can be friends [with] the opposite sex and be platonic friends but at the end of the day, it's what you both want, it takes two to tango so if you are my friend and we just want friendship that's what it's going to be if we both want to take it a step further it's always easier because we've already been friends and we know what we like and we don't like," Joselyn Dumas noted.

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica