Monday, 25 August 2014

# Asisat Oshoala # Canada

Photo: Asisat Oshoala Wins Adidas Golden Ball and Boot

Asisat Oshoala of Nigeria wins the adidad Golden Shoe during the FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup 2014 final match between Nigeria and Germany at Olympic Stadium on August 24, 2014 in Montreal, Canada.

As well as serving up two assists, the insatiable Oshoala found the back of the net seven times in all, reaching her peak in the semi-final against Korea DPR, when she became only the third player in the history of the competition to score four goals in a single game.

“To be the top scorer and the best player at this tournament is definitely a positive thing for me. The team gave a great performance and, for myself as an individual, I think I tried my best for my team and for my country." Asisat Oshoala (NGA), winner of the adidas Golden Shoe and Ball.

Photo by Martin Rose

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica

@soratemplates