Monday, 18 August 2014

# Actor # Adikaz

Saidi Balogun In Huge Debt Over Pirated Movie

Nollywood actor, Saidi Balogun is in a deep mess now over his new movie, "You Or I" been pirated even before its release, making him run into millions of debt.

According to report, the actor is presently in a sad mood because he had to borrow money for the movie production.

Speaking on the incident he said, “’You and I’ has been pirated. I am in serious debt now. The marketer of the movie, Adikaz and I are confused at the moment because we’re yet to come to terms on how the evil deal was done despite being very careful. Those pirates have wrecked their havoc again. It’s painful, very sad. I am not happy at the moment. All my labour and resources have wasted”, he lamented when contacted over how it all happened.

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica