Wednesday, 13 January 2016

# Entertainment # Foreign Entertainment

Khloe Kardashian showcases her toned curves in snug dress as she steps out in New York

Click Image for Larger View
Khloe Kardashian having taken part in an emergency landing,  appeared cool as a cat as she headed to the Good Morning America studios in the Big Apple later in the afternoon. She Dressed as her usual stylish self, the TV personality wore an emerald green mesh panel dress, teamed with a camel jacket from Max Mara. We’re loving the colour combo Khloe!

And, during her stint on the show, she
The star - who is currently in a relationship with James Harden on GMA opened up about her feelings for her estranged husband Lamar Odom, after his near-fatal collapse in a Las Vegas brothel in October.

She said: I do believe that we're soulmates, but right now, that's not even where my head is at. I'm more of a from a friend standpoint.
'I genuinely love him and I genuinely want him to be healthy and happy and all of that, like I would any of my family members or loved ones, so that's at a place where I'm coming from.

- DailyMa
Post a Comment

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica