Wednesday, 13 January 2016

# Amy Whelan # Entertainment

Stylist Receives Death Threat After Taking a Selfie With One Direction's Harry Styles

A hairdresser Amy Whelan, has revealed she was sent a death threat online – after posting a selfie with One Direction's Harry Styles on her Instagram page.

Amy Whelan 20, from Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, bumped into the One Direction singer as he was shopping at Waitrose in London and took a quick snap.

She narrated that, after posting the image with the words, ‘Quick little selfie with Harry Styles’, with the photo been liked nearly 4,000 times and garnered hundreds of comments, Amy received the full force of the band’s fans, with one writing: ‘If you don’t tell me where Harry Styles is, I will kill you.’

The comment has since been deleted.

The stylist said: ‘I was shocked that a pic with Harry Styles could cause such an uproar.

‘Since I took the photo I have been inundated with desperate fans. Some are quite jealous of me - when all I did was get a quick selfie of him.’

Post a Comment

Follow Us @XclusiveAfrica