Aliko Dangote Moves Up In Forbes 2016 World's Billionaires List + Top Ten
African Richest Aliko Dangote comes up to 51 in the world with Net Worth of $15.4 after been in 67 last year (2015).
Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg had the best year of all billionaires. The 31-year-old added $11.2 billion to his fortune and moved up to No. 6 from 16. Below are the Top Ten List
1. Bill Gate - $75 billion
2. Amancio Ortega - $675 billion
3. Warren Buffet - $60.8 billion
4. Carlos Slim - $50 billion
5. Jeff Bezos - $45.2 billion
6. Mark Zuckerberg - $44.6 billion
7. Larry Ellison - $43.6 billion
8 Michael Bloomberg - $40 billion
9. Charles Koch - $39 billion
10. David Koch - $39.6 billion
The Forbes Billionaires list is a snapshot of wealth taken on Feb. 12; we used stock prices and exchange rates from that day. Some fortunes could have changed considerably since then.